音标：[ mə'nɔtənəs ] 发音:用"monotonous"造句"monotonous"怎么读
- Our lives were absolutely monotonous and uneventful .
- I found the work monotonous .
- The days connecting these seasons are monotonous .
- His articles are fixed in form and monotonous in content .
- His care to subdue his voice made it sound monotonous .
- A voice was heard to sing one of those wild and monotonous strains .
- It was like my own marsh country, flat and monotonous .
- "there seems to be nothing there but languid and monotonous smoke .
- The event had given a variation to the monotonous sweep of their days on the road .
- It was, for example, long thought that the dna molecules were of monotonous regularity .