音标：[ maunt ] 发音:用"mount"造句"mount"怎么读"mount"的同义詞
- He mounted the picture upon silken cloth .
- I can mount his enthusiasm at a word .
- Mount chomolungma lifts its cone into the clouds .
- The complete unit is mounted on legs .
- The colour mounted to her cheeks and temples .
- Mount qomolangma is the world 's highest peak .
- Meanwhile our losses had been mounting steeply .
- Mount baker periodically heats up internally .
- He mounted his car and sped on his way .
- He was the first to mount the breach in the city wall .
- the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
- a lightweight horse kept for riding only
同义词：saddle horse, riding horse,
- something forming a back that is added for strengthening
- a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place; "the diamond was in a plain gold mount"
- a land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- fix onto a backing, setting, or support; "mount slides for macroscopic analysis"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
同义词：wax, climb, rise,
- attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
- copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow"
- put up or launch; "mount a campaign against pornography"
- prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
同义词：climb, climb up, go up,
- get up on the back of; "mount a horse"
同义词：hop on, mount up, get on, jump on, climb on, bestride,
- mountとは意味：１mount n. (1) 乗用馬, 乗用車; 自転車. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆one's favorite mount 愛馬 ◆They brought in fresh mounts, which they would use for the next week's riding. 来週乗るための新しい馬を連れてきた ◆the wild horses that were descended f...