音标：[ mu:v ] 发音:
过去式: moved 过去分词: moved 名词复数: moves 现在分词: moving
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- They halt to consider their next move .
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- The furniture is too cumbersome to move .
- Well , let us move on to the next item .
- When the car is in gear it will move .
- The boat was moving quickly toward the shore .
- They moved in, bought a couple of beds .
- The bus was so crowded that nobody could move ..
- Forget it, and move on to tomorrow .
- the act of deciding to do something; "he didn''t make a move to help"; "his first move was to hire a lawyer"
- (game) a player''s turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
- the act of changing your residence or place of business; "they say that three moves equal one fire"
- the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path"
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility"
同义词：motion, movement, motility,
- be in a state of action; "she is always moving"
- go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
- progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting"
- propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting
同义词：make a motion,
- have a turn; make one''s move in a game; "Can I go now?"
- give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
同义词：motivate, actuate, propel, prompt, incite,
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon; "This child impressed me as unusually mature"; "This behavior struck me as odd"
同义词：affect, impress, strike,
- arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
- move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
同义词：travel, go, locomote,
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "I''m moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant"
- change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
- dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
- follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- live one''s life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
- moveとは意味：１move n. 動き, 行動; 処置, 手段; 動議; 転居. 【動詞＋】 ◆He tried to capture my queen with one of his knights, but I was able to block this move. (チェスで)彼はナイトでこちらのクイーンを捕えようとしたがその手をおさえることができた We were able to block his ...
MOVE or the MOVE Organization is a Philadelphia-based black liberation group founded by John Africa. MOVE was described by CNN as "a loose-knit, mostly black group whose members all adopted the surname Africa, advocated a "back-to-nature" lifestyle and preached against technology.
moving 中文, moving vane 中文, moving staircase 中文, moving day 中文, moving sidewalk 中文, moving picture 中文, moving platform 中文, moving target 中文, moving force 中文, movcan 中文, movchan 中文, movchin 中文, movchun 中文, movdern nuclear magnetic resonance 中文, move (instantly) 中文, move 180°in less than a minute 中文, move a few steps forward 中文, move a little closer 中文,