[ ləud ]发音:
11 — поля адаптации (adaptation_field) и далее следует полезная нагрузка (payload_data) 4.
- goods carried by a large vehicle
同义词：cargo, lading, freight, loading, payload, shipment, consignment
- weight to be borne or conveyed
- electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
- the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that''s a load off my mind"
同义词：burden, encumbrance, incumbrance, onus
- a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
- the power output of a generator or power plant
- an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate; "he got a load on and started a brawl"
- a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive loads"
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
同义词：adulterate, stretch, dilute, debase
- fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
同义词：lade, laden, load up
- provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
- put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
- transfer from a storage device to a computer''s memory