116th street crew造句
- This includes the current 116th Street Crew of the Genovese family.
- When the dust settled, Ciro controlled the 116th Street Crew in Upper Manhattan and Masseria ruled the Bronx.
- The Purple Gang disintegrated during the late 1970s and early 1980s and was absorbed into the current 116th Street Crew.
- Salerno based the 116th Street Crew from the Palma Boys Social Club located at 416 East 115th Street in East Harlem.
- In the late 1970s, Santora took over as caporegime of Antonio " Buckaloo " Ferro's powerful 116th Street crew in the East Harlem section of Manhattan.
- It's difficult to find 116th street crew in a sentence. 用116th street crew造句挺难的
- By the late 1970s and early 1980s, the 116th Street crew had absorbed and initiated many former members of the vicious East Harlem Purple Gang, an Italian-American murder for hire and drug trafficking gang operating in 1970s Italian Harlem and acting generally independent of the Mafia.
- "' Michael " Trigger Mike " Coppola "'( July 2, 1900, New York City & ndash; October 1, 1966, Boston, Massachusetts ) was a New York City mobster who became a caporegime of the 116th Street Crew, with the Genovese crime family.
- In the late 1970s, Cafaro sponsored DiNapoli for family membership in the family and he was placed in Saverio Santora's 116th Street crew . By the early 1980s, DiNapoli had become New York's most powerful labor racketeer, earning himself and the Genovese family bosses millions of dollars from extortion, shakedown, bid rigging, and controlling companies.