- Huo Qubing died in 117 BC at the early age of 24.
- In 117 BC, Emperor Wu of Han appointed his son Liu Dan as the Prince of Yan.
- A cousin was Quintus Mucius Scaevola Augur consul in 117 BC, friend, patron and tutor of Cicero.
- The inscriptions record a petition by the Cleopatra III . The obelisk has been dated to approximately 118 or 117 BC.
- The archaic temple was completely reconstructed and enlarged in 117 BC by Lucius Caecilius Metellus Dalmaticus after his victory over the Dalmatians.
- It's difficult to find 117 bc in a sentence. 用117 bc造句挺难的
- He was consul in 117 BC, and promoted infrastructural improvement in Italy A conservative aristocrat like his father, he probably opposed Gaius Gracchus
- Upon the investiture of three of his sons as feudal princes in 117 BC, Emperor Wu of Han had maps of the entire empire submitted to him.
- The tomb was connected to that of his nephew Huo Qubing, who had died in 117 BC, and the future tomb for political turmoil in 91 BC.
- To eliminate the influence of such private entrepreneurs, Emperor Wu nationalized the salt and iron industries in 117 BC and allowed many of the former industrialists to become officials administering the monopolies.
- Chao's memorial to the throne had a major influence on later court policy under Emperor Wu after his officer Huo Qubing ( 140 & ndash; 117 BC ) decimated Xiongnu forces inhabiting the Hexi Corridor.
- The greatest number of eclipses in one year was four, occurring in 7 different years : 193 BC, 175 BC, 168 BC, 157 BC, 135 BC, 121 BC, and 117 BC.
- He was praetor in 117 BC, consul in 113 BC, and fought as proconsul in Thrace in 112 BC . He triumphed for his victory in Thrace in 111 BC . He was censor in 102 BC.
- Caprarius was praetor in 117 BC, consul in 113 BC, and fought as proconsul in Thrace in 112 BC . He triumphed for his victory in Thrace in 111 BC . He was censor in 102 BC.
- The official and poet Sima Xiangru ( 179 117 BC ) once hinted in his writings that the Chinese used a censer in the form of a gimbal, a pivot support made of concentric rings which allow the central gimbal to rotary fan which had rotating wheels that were in diameter.
- A famous wrongful execution happened in 117 BC, when the minister of agriculture Yan Yi ( O榩u ), was falsely accused of committing a crime, though he was actually targeted because he had previously offended the emperor by opposing a plan to effectively extort double tributes out of princes and marquesses.