- With the conversion, it was 7-0 with 1 : 24 gone.
- With 2 : 24 gone in OT, defenseman Cale Hulse scored his first goal of the season.
- Fairchild gave the Americans hope when he cut the score to 4-2 with only 2 : 24 gone in the last period.
- "' 24 Gone "'was a Canadian alternative rock band that was formed in 1989 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Boucher, a first-round pick by the Flyers this year, gave up a 50-footer to Jason Holland with only 1 : 24 gone in the game.
- It's difficult to find 24 gone in a sentence. 用24 gone造句挺难的
- Brown was knocked cold with 3 : 24 gone in the fourth, only moments after Sanders's 15-yard run lifted the Lions into the 13-10 lead _ their first advantage of the day _ in their fight to get into the playoffs.
- Plante, picking up a dead puck on the right wing, connected on a slap shot with 5 : 24 gone in overtime Tuesday night to lift the Sabres to a 3-2 victory over Ottawa in the seventh and deciding game of their first-round playoff series.