- "Phenomenal ! " exclaimed Thursday's edition of the Lausanne daily 24 Heures.
- 24 Heures, Lausanne, Switzerland, on cyclist admitting he took performance-enhancing drugs:
- It was on to the Circuit de la Sarthe for the 24 Heures du Mans.
- Approximately, 2000 students are involved in the organisation of " Les 24 heures v閘o de Louvain-la-Neuve ".
- Muzion collaborated most notably with Wyclef Jean in his francophone song " 24 Heures ?vivre ".
- It's difficult to find 24 heures in a sentence. 用24 heures造句挺难的
- 24 Heures, Lausanne, Switzerland, on Afghanistan.
- Montreal has four daily newspapers, the English-language " Montreal Gazette " and the French-language " 24 Heures ".
- After finishing 36th in the 1989 24 Heures de Francorchamps-Lotto Trophy, he would retire from International Motor Sport.
- The 24 heures du Le Mans is a race course near the town, which was established in 1923.
- Another former sect member told the Swiss daily 24 Heures that drugs were used as one control mechanism.
- According to articles published in the Swiss independent newspapers " Tribune de Geneve " and " 24 Heures"
- His greatest racing achievement, when partnered by Toni Ulmen, he finished third in the 24 Heures de Spa Francorchamps.
- The team entered the most famous of endurance races, the 24 Heures du Mans and the Le Mans Series.
- After the success of XK120, they developed an endurance racing version, the XK120C, or 24 Heures du Mans outright.
- He used this car to score his only victory, an unlimited national event at 24 Heures de Spa Francorchamps.