- No . 47 Commando were still here when the war in Europe ended 8 May.
- Between June and November 1944, 47 Commando fought along the French and Belgian coasts.
- No . 47 Commando was held in reserve and landed after No . s 41 and 48.
- On the 20 August No . 47 Commando became the first Royal Marine Commando to have an Army troop.
- After the failure of both attacks, No . 48 was reinforced by No . 46 and No . 47 Commandos.
- It's difficult to find 47 commando in a sentence. 用47 commando造句挺难的
- The last 4th Brigade unit ashore was No . 47 Commando, which landed on Gold Beach near the town of Asnells.
- On 2 November No . 47 Commando moved to Warburg and were informed they would be soon returning to the United Kingdom.
- No . 41 Commando landed first and moved North to Domburg, No . 48 Commando went South towards Zoutelande and were followed by No . 47 Commando.
- No . 47 Commando was split when two of the LCT's carrying them ashore beached on the Northern side of the gap instead of the Southern side.
- No . 47 Commando now were given the task of training the 3rd Battalion of Infantry, Royal Netherlands Army formed from men in the liberated area of the Netherlands.
- He continued his naval connection as Commander of 47 Commando Royal Marines Voluntary Reserve from 1951 to 1957, and from 1950 to 1966, was Commissioner of the Sea Scouts for London.
- Soon after 10 a . m ., the landings had been effected . 47 Commando and the beach-head was established albeit supplies could not be landed until some 48 hours later.
- On 22 December at short notice No . 47 Commando moved to Breda to come under command Brigadier E . T . Boylan and became the I Corps mobile reserve known as " Paddy Force ".
- That evening Brigadier Leicester ordered No . 41, less one Troop, to assist No . 47 Commando in the south, leaving the Troops of No . 10 and one of No . 41 to finish mopping up Domburg.
- No . 48 ( RM ) Commando pushed on at first light and took Zoutelande, meeting only light opposition . 47 Commando took over the advance but soon came up against a strong fortified position with an anti-tank ditch and Dragon's Teeth.