- In 1955 47 Squadron changed its Hastings for the Blackburn Beverley.
- In July 1965, Headquarters USAF ordered TAC to establish an AC-47 squadron.
- A fourth B-47 squadron, the 506th was added on 1 December 1958.
- A fourth B-47 squadron, the 657th, was added on 1 December 1958.
- The Spanish army were, by their published line of battle, about 24 battalions and 47 squadrons.
- It's difficult to find 47 squadron in a sentence. 用47 squadron造句挺难的
- When 47 Squadron's fighter flights were incorporated into forming the newly 150 Squadron, Green went with them.
- In July 1971, the RLAF AC-47 squadron had been brought up to its authorized strength of 10 planes.
- The 656th Bomb Squadron became the third B-47 squadron, with the tankers assigned to the 68th Air Refueling Squadron.
- The 316th Troop Carrier Group ( TCG ) with four C-47 squadrons had already arrived at Lawson on 8 August.
- The US forces regrouped themselves and blasted the bridges on the Ambl鑦e and the P-47 squadrons attacked his column spread over.
- He was stationed in Salonika, Greece with B Flight of 47 Squadron as a pilot of Royal Aircraft Factory SE . 5as.
- Moreno was assigned to a P-47 squadron and flew 25 combat missions over Luzon and far-reaching missions to Formosa.
- The following month it was assigned and the three EB-47 squadrons of that wing were inactivated . which became the 301st Air Refueling Wing.
- In 1953 all flying units dispersed to other units to make way for Nos . 47 Squadrons operating Handley Page Hastings Mks 1, 2 and 4.
- "' No . 30 Squadron "'of the Royal Air Force operates the second generation No . 47 Squadron all flying the Hercules.