- The Pontic embassy dates to the autumn and early winter 89 BC.
- In 89 BC they obtained Latin citizenship and, in 49 BC, Roman citizenship.
- A map of Asia Minor in 89 BC at the start of the First Mithridatic War.
- This was followed by his election as Praetor in 89 BC, and his appointment as Social War.
- Archelaus was a prominent Pontic general during the First Mithridatic War ( 89 BC-85 BC ).
- It's difficult to find 89 bc in a sentence. 用89 bc造句挺难的
- He served as a censor in 89 BC . As a censor, he banned foreign wines and unguents.
- In 89 BC, both consuls went to the northern front whilst Sulla took sole command of the southern front.
- In 89 BC Sulla captured Aeclanum, the chief town of the Hirpini, by setting the wooden breastwork on fire.
- In the campaign of the following year, ( 89 BC ), Sulla took Aeclanum, one of their strongest cities.
- For example, in 89 BC Sulla captured Aeclanum, the chief town of Hirpini, by setting the wooden breastwork on fire.
- It was probably occupied by Sulla in 89 BC, and was the scene of the death of Titus Annius Milo in 48 BC.
- In 89 BC, after the final occupation of the city by Roman General Lucius Cornelius Sulla, Pompeii was finally annexed by the Roman Republic.
- The Oscan text probably dates form around 89 BC but whether it was written before or after the Social War ( War of the Allies ) is disputed.
- In 89 BC, Brixia was recognized as " civitas " ( " city " ) and in 41 BC, its inhabitants received Roman citizenship.
- The town was destroyed by Lucius Cornelius Sulla on 30 April 89 BC during the Social War, a revolt by many of Rome's allies in the area.