- Sept . 28, 1993 : Stephen Higgins resigns as AFT director.
- He left the CTU in 1943 to serve as AFT president.
- Its base would still feature a aft section for compatibility with Zeni't pad and support infrastructure.
- The destroyer was damaged after an VPAF MiG-17 dropped a bomb, destroying a aft gun mount.
- On the 14 Tonner, the side-tanks on each side were in two parts and reached as far forward as aft of the steam dome.
- It's difficult to find a aft in a sentence. 用a aft造句挺难的
- One United States design for a flight deck cruiser from 1930, was described as " a light cruiser forwards [ and ] one half of a aft ".
- He focused his tenure as AFT president on broad trade union issues, building the union's influence within the AFL-CIO, strengthening the AFT's state federations and middle-and small-size locals.
- The main helm station, also known as the triple helm, is connected via mechanical shaft linkage to the steering gear located in the " captain's coffin " on the fantail along with the emergency, or " trick " wheel ( also referred to as aft steering ).
- Rejecting the American Nurses Association as too management-dominated and the National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees / RWDSU as too militant, the union voted in 1980 to affiliate with the AFT and its health care division, the Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals ( FNHP; now known as AFT Healthcare ).