a dish best served cold造句
- Politicians know better than anyone that revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Workers love to hear sincere praise, but unlike revenge, praise is not a dish best served cold.
- Ah, revenge is a dish best served cold . ( Note to caterers : Office pizza IS NOT .)
- Still, revenge is a dish best served cold and like the protagonists of " The First Wives Club"
- It's difficult to find a dish best served cold in a sentence. 用a dish best served cold造句挺难的
- Toninho won't let go, though, and Isabella must ultimately decide if revenge, indeed, is a dish best served cold.
- If you're beyond hope and firmly believe in getting even, remember, at least, that revenge is a dish best served cold.
- The lesson of " Cousin Bette " could be summed up in the phrase " Revenge is a dish best served cold ."
- That'll be a good time for revenge, which is a dish best served cold .-- Nelson Ricardo 17 : 54, 15 January 2007 ( UTC)
- ""'A Dish Best Served Cold "'" is the 3rd episode of NBC . The episode was written by Rob Wright, and was directed by Karen Gaviola.
- Revenge is a dish best served cold as Vijay informs Cheena of his identity as the son of Dinanath Chavan, lands Cheena in jail and arranges for Cheena's associates to testify against him in court.
- Here it is a jungle of the mind . " In a review from Sundance, the same critic wrote : " If vengeance is a dish best served cold, this dish is at once cold and scalding hot ."
- Mercilessly adapted by Condon, who won an Oscar for his " Gods and Monsters " script, this " Chicago " has a connoisseur's appreciation of camp, which it treats as a dish best served cold.
- In Season 3 " A Dish Best Served Cold, " Monroe asks Rosalee to move in with him and she does so in the next episode " One Night Stand . " In the finale of season 3, Monroe and Rosalee get married.
- It is said that revenge is a dish best served cold, but Queen Elizabeth II apparently has decided that the royal family's answer to Mohamed Al Fayed and his conspiracy theories will be a nice, hot pudding _ 1, 411 of them, to be precise.