- Using a dishcloth to secure a good grip, pull off the membrane.
- Make-ahead note : You can peel and dice potatoes a few hours in advance, and keep them wrapped in a dishcloth; but you would not want to cook the lamb ahead of time.
- Make-ahead note : You can peel and dice potatoes a few hours in advance and keep them wrapped in a dishcloth, but you would not want to cook the lamb ahead of time.
- The entry has it about right . ( And one washes dishes with a dishcloth, and dries them with a tea towel ! ) talk ) 21 : 27, 5 May 2008 ( UTC)
- They travel to Saint Ninian's, and with distraction, taunts, and a dishcloth they pretend is the tapestry they are able to snatch the genuine tapestry, passing it to each other like relay runners as they flee.
- It's difficult to find a dishcloth in a sentence. 用a dishcloth造句挺难的
- She is lethally funny about domestic details ( " Exactly how rancid would a dishcloth have to be before someone else in this house thought to throw it away " ) and can be fearlessly honest.