a dislocated arm造句
- Maj . Minnich, the navigator, suffered a dislocated arm when he bailed out.
- Police said Kevin Mikell was found with a dislocated arm, bruises and cigarette burns on his body.
- She is often injured like in beginning of 2006 when she was out for 3 months with a dislocated arm.
- Kaumba opened the scores in the 2nd minute but had to leave the action with a dislocated arm five minutes into the second half.
- Two-year-old Kevin Mikell was found dead on Feb . 20 in his father's apartment in a Mott Haven housing project with a dislocated arm, bruises and cigarette burns.
- It's difficult to find a dislocated arm in a sentence. 用a dislocated arm造句挺难的