- What we need is a hospital and a finely staffed one .
- He collapsed just inside the doorway of a hospital emergency room .
- The position of trainee is much the same as that of an intern in a hospital .
- The manager said something about a hospital and some of the bystanders gave advice .
- He promised to give a building for a hospital and as much land as should be necessary therefor .
- It's difficult to find a hospital in a sentence. 用a hospital造句挺难的
- Wally, accompanied by the nurse, was flown directly to a hospital for more intensive treatment .
- He's on staff at a hospital down there and has uncovered something he doesn't know how to deal with .
- He had been a valet, and a hospital orderly, and a cook, and for many years was a table steward on the anchor line .
- You get out and fall down by the road and get a bump on your head and i'll pick you up on our way back and take you to a hospital .
- When i remarked on her competence, she told me with that pleasant little smile of hers that for a while she had worked in a hospital .
- While the five babies were still quietly sleeping in oxygen tents in a hospital nursery , their parents were paying the price for fame .
- After that ， the big house was used for a hospital
- Their mother was taken to a hospital for evaluation
- He was standing in the doorway of a hospital room
- The studies of the evaluation of performance for a hospital