- He was also a racketeer, serving prison terms in the 1950s,'60s and'70s.
- In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism ."
- You sue every bishop in America as a racketeer, you get some heat.
- They say he also was a racketeer who sold black-market cigarettes.
- Part of its losses reflected involvement in a racketeer payoff scandal.
- It's difficult to find a racketeer in a sentence. 用a racketeer造句挺难的
- His next undercover assignment was to pose as a racketeer.
- In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
- This is the first time Nomura has admitted the money went to a racketeer.
- Denny McLain ( last 30-game winner ) is a racketeer.
- Could Carry Nation have been considered a racketeer for taking an ax to the saloons?
- Nomura paid a racketeer six times that-- most of it in cash, the commission said.
- His successor, former president Hideo Sakamaki, was arrested last week on charges of paying a racketeer.
- Kay finds out that the man she married is a racketeer, operating on the black market.
- When he is accused of murdering a racketeer, he becomes romantically involved with his neighbor's roommate.
- Police arrested three former executives of Nomura Securities Co . for allegedly making payoffs to a racketeer.