- A radio was installed on the platform .
- In a radio tube there is a source of electrons .
- A radio announcer may have an audience of millions .
- There is a radio in the room .
- It all happened in a radio studio in new york city .
- It's difficult to find a radio in a sentence. 用a radio造句挺难的
- When you tune a radio set, you select some particular station .
- " turn off " means killing a light , a radio or a car engine .
- Tuning a radio or television receiver is an example of electrical resonance .
- Hurriedly, with a look combining terror and unbelief, sam hawthorne snapped on a radio beside his desk .
- There has been a radio message from the captain, and a security guard has gone to the gate to meet the flight .
- Theoretically, there are no limits to the dimensions of a radio telescope-array, but there are practical restrictions .
- The reflector action of such a conducting layer makes it possible to build a radio telescopes that correspond exactly to optical instrument .
- A reflected wave received by a radio or radar
- But he wants me to play on a radio show tomorrow
- He wants a radio , but he has no money to buy one