- One cannot get blood from a stone .
- He picked up a stone and aim it at the dog .
- He took a stone and threw it .
- Who threw a stone over the fence ?
- There is no give in a stone floor .
- It's difficult to find a stone in a sentence. 用a stone造句挺难的
- There wasn't a stone or tree to give protection .
- He, too, was young and could sleep like a stone .
- The head swings like a stone on a rope .
- Finally he dropped like a stone to the rocks below .
- He could write in permanent characters upon a stone .
- He flung a stone into the sea .
- He stumbled against a stone .
- He kicked a stone and it bounded into the water .
- There is not in the village a tree or a stone i do n't know .
- There is not in the valley a tree or a stone i do n't know .