a useless sacrifice造句
- Some soldiers, weary of five years of fighting, thought the offensive a useless sacrifice.
- "That would be a useless sacrifice, " he said.
- He later described his orders to destroy Goa as " " um sacrif韈io in鷗il " " ( a useless sacrifice ).
- The British withstood the enemy fire for an hour and twenty minutes, suffering seven more men wounded, and having the barge shot through in several places before Lieutenant Spence, then in command, deemed any attempt on the hill a useless sacrifice, so ordered the enemy ship to be towed out, which was achieved under heavy fire.
- It's difficult to find a useless sacrifice in a sentence. 用a useless sacrifice造句挺难的