a usual thing造句
- Such rough behavior is a usual thing at soccer matches,
- "It's a usual thing.
- Differences of opinion is a usual thing, but all parties should exercise restraint,
- He was just . . . saying that going to Tiananmen Square was a usual thing.
- I am from Moscow and there it is becoming quite a usual thing to have bombs.
- It's difficult to find a usual thing in a sentence. 用a usual thing造句挺难的
- I think it's implied that the alternating is a usual thing a switching back and forth.
- "It has now become a usual thing to shoot at policemen, " said a senior colleague.
- You'd probably think, ` What are you talking about ?'But it's a usual thing.
- "I know it's not a usual thing in the world of soccer, " he said Saturday.
- "This is a usual thing with companies, especially start-ups, " said Ron Bourquin, Cardima's chief financial officer.
- Pol Pot said his health has deteriorated since he was placed under house arrest, " but as a human being this is a usual thing ."
- Pol Pot said that his health has deteriorated since he was placed under house arrest, " but as a human being this is a usual thing ."
- I even predicted this would happen, as it has become a usual thing for me to have to deal with these days . Azerbaijani 19 : 04, 17 May 2007 ( UTC)
- "A rice bargaining is a usual thing among countries, " said the official, identified only as a spokesman for the unification committee, which deals with relations between North and South Korea.
- As a usual thing Sundays were given up entirely to drinking and fighting, and family feuds were as numerous and bitter as those of Kentucky, though not as murderous . " ( Pg . 280)