- He said pen was an abandoned criminal .
- The poor little puppy had been abandoned .
- The vicar soon abandoned the struggle .
- The plan will most probably be abandoned .
- The cruel man abandoned his wife and child .
- It's difficult to find abandon in a sentence. 用abandon造句挺难的
- The match was abandoned because of bad weather .
- I can't abandon a tiny child to her .
- The project was abandoned [shelved ; dropped] .
- He soon abandoned this practice .
- The tellico project must be abandoned .
- They abandoned themselves to jubilee .
- The normal channels of administration were abandoned .
- She felt herself constrained to abandon the idea .
- It would be a sin on your part to abandon science .
- The enemy abandoned the city and fled .