abbess of quedlinburg造句
- In 1718, she was elected Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg.
- Anna III was elected to succeed Elisabeth II, Abbess of Quedlinburg.
- In 1698 he was Consistorial Councillor to Anna Dorothea, Abbess of Quedlinburg and was also involved in theological affairs in Berlin.
- In 1139 Beatrix II, abbess of Quedlinburg, founded a Cistercian monastery here, which was settled in 1146 by monks from Kamp Abbey.
- He eventually agreed to recognize her as abbess, on condition that he approves all the future candidates for the office of Abbess of Quedlinburg.
- It's difficult to find abbess of quedlinburg in a sentence. 用abbess of quedlinburg造句挺难的
- Despite suffering from " chronic cough ", Anna Sophia was elected to succeed Anna Sophia I, Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg, in 1681.
- The young countess palatine pursued an ecclesiastical career and was appointed princess-abbess of Quedlinburg on 15 July 1645, succeeding Princess-Abbess Dorothea Sophia.
- "' Princess Anna Amalia of Prussia "'( 9 November 1723 & ndash; 30 March 1787 ) was Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg.
- She was additionally consecrated Abbess of Quedlinburg on 24 June 1044 in Merseburg Cathedral, also succeeding Adelaide I, and a little later was created abbess of.
- In 1787, one or two years after allegedly secretly giving birth, she succeeded her maternal aunt, Anna Amalia of Prussia, as Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg.
- She was the eldest daughter of Emperor Otto III ( who was instrumental to her betrothal ), Adelheid I, Abbess of Quedlinburg and Sophia I, Abbess of Gandersheim.
- Accompanied by his sister Sophia into Italy, Otto III named his aunt Matilda, Abbess of Quedlinburg, as his regent in Germany, becoming the first non-duke or bishop to serve in that capacity.
- "' Landgravine Anna Sophia of Hesse-Darmstadt "'( 17 December 1638 13 December 1683 ) was a German noblewoman who reigned as Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg under the name "'Anna Sophia II " '.
- "' Beatrice I "', also known as "'Beatrice of Franconia "'(; 1037 13 July 1061 ), was Abbess of Gandersheim Abbey from 1043 and Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg Abbey from 1044 until her death.
- "' Countess Palatine Anna Sophia of Zweibr點ken-Birkenfeld "'( 2 April 1619-1 September 1680 ) reigned as Princess-Abbess of Quedlinburg and, as such, she is referred to as "'Anna Sophia I " '.