abbess of whitby造句
- In Hild, abbess of Whitby, as Anna's wife and the mother of S鎡hryth, Seaxburh of Ely and 苩helthryth.
- Hilda stayed at Hartlepool Abbey until 657 or 658 when at Aidans behest she became founding abbess of Whitby Abbey, then called Streoneshalh.
- In 657 Hilda became the founding abbess of Whitby Abbey, then known as " Streoneshalh "; she remained there until her death.
- Among those consecrated by Paulinus were Hilda, later the founding abbess of Whitby Abbey, and Hilda's successor, Eanfl鎑, Edwin's daughter.
- In fact, the ammonite " Hildoceras " is named after an early Christian saint, the Abbess of Whitby St . Hild or Hilda ( 614-680 ).
- It's difficult to find abbess of whitby in a sentence. 用abbess of whitby造句挺难的
- Under the year 713 there is a reference to " mors Alflidae et Halidulfi regis ", the deaths of 苐fl鎑, Abbess of Whitby, and Aldwulf, King of East Anglia.
- Excavations in the 1920s by Radford and Peers found several building foundations and two inscribed memorial stones believed to record the deaths of St . 苐fflaed, Abbess of Whitby, and Cyneburgh, queen of King Oswald.