- Anna Calhoun was born on the Bath plantation, in the Abbeville District of South Carolina, in February 1817.
- On October 1, 1908, what was then the Abbeville District dedicated a new Abbeville County Courthouse and City Hall.
- He died in Calhoun Mills, Abbeville District ( now Mount Carmel, South Carolina ), and was buried there in the family cemetery.
- The names " John Hearse " and " John Hearse Jr . " appear on the council records of October 26, 1766, being credited with meriting of land on the Long Canes ( in what became Abbeville District ), based upon to heads of household and for each dependent of a Protestant immigrant.
- It's difficult to find abbeville district in a sentence. 用abbeville district造句挺难的