- Apart from the church, none of the abbey buildings remain.
- Between 1565 and 1575 the Abbey buildings were renovated and expanded.
- In 1794 the abbey buildings were used as a military hospital.
- The monks had to flee, the abbey buildings were plundered.
- In 1835 they found themselves able to fund new abbey buildings.
- It's difficult to find abbey building in a sentence. 用abbey building造句挺难的
- There are two pipe organs located within the abbey buildings.
- Today the abbey buildings are incorporated into a rice farm.
- The abbey buildings became an estate farm owned by nobleman Oluf Brockenhus.
- This contributes to the dominant effect of the abbey buildings.
- The public can visit the abbey building, the Saint-Remi Museum.
- The remains of the abbey buildings were incorporated into houses and municipal buildings.
- The Abbey buildings housed the Folkwang Hochschule since 1927.
- The abbey buildings were almost entirely destroyed by fire on 6 March 1733.
- The abbey buildings took over 75 years to build.
- The 1999 archeological excavation uncovered the foundations of the abbey buildings and some bones.