- percussion of the abdomen is often omitted .
- blunt force is applied to the abdomen .
- the abdomen is diffusely tender .
- the abdomen is supple without masses or organomegaly .
- the gut returns to the abdomen from the base of the umbilical cord .
- It's difficult to find abdomens in a sentence. 用abdomens造句挺难的
- the body is usually divided into cephalothorax and abdomen .
- the abdomen distends .
- the male gonads, the testis, lie outside the abdomen within the scrotum .
- acute compression injury to the abdomen is frequently associated with the fractures of the pelvis .
- acute inflammation of the vermiform appendix is the most common surgical lesion within the abdomen .
- the head, chest, and abdomen were still sanctuaries not to be opened, unless by accident .
- the insects are tracheate arthropods in which the body is divided into head, thorax and abdomen .
- the gonads open near the base of the abdomen and the excretory organs are usually malpighian tubules .
- the bombardier's secretion is produced in a pair of glands-large sacs placed side by side in the beetle's abdomen .
- the diaphragm is between the chest and the abdomen