- Important but uncommon causes of abdominal bloating include ascites and tumors.
- :Abdominal bloating is generally caused by the accumulation of gasses in the gut.
- This may be associated with nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating and a lack of appetite.
- Activity of anaerobic bacteria in the abdomen create gases, which accumulate and results in abdominal bloating.
- Can cause abdominal bloating, excessive gas, feeling of fullness and feeling bowel has not completely emptied.
- It's difficult to find abdominal bloating in a sentence. 用abdominal bloating造句挺难的
- The patient complained of chest pain, haematemesia, melaena, abdominal bloating, but no respiratory symptoms.
- The tumors can cause symptoms like pain, weight loss and severe abdominal bloating that can make patients appear pregnant.
- Lam said the drug has a good safety record, and its main side effect is abdominal bloating or flatulence.
- Symptoms of this include abdominal bloating, difficulty eating and digesting food, and constant pain or deep ache in the abdomen.
- Some people with lactose intolerance may experience abdominal bloating, cramps, flatulence, nausea, and severe diarrhea by drinking even a single glass of milk.
- Olestra doesn't add fat to foods, but it can cause some serious health problems, including abdominal bloating, cramping and diarrhea, in some people.
- Rifaximin can be used as an effective treatment for abdominal bloating and flatulence, giving more credibility to the potential role of bacterial overgrowth in some patients with IBS.
- And the symptoms of ovarian cancer are hardly distinguishable from those suffered after a bout of food poisoning, a typical menstrual period or a stressful day at the office : abdominal bloating, indigestion, fatigue.
- In July 2007, Xenides told Seven's " Today Tonight " programme that she had a gastrointestinal digestive disorder which had caused abdominal bloating to a size suggesting pregnancy, and severe pain.
- When undigested lactose reaches the large intestine, it attracts fluids and is attacked by gas-producing bacteria, resulting in one or more symptoms of lactose intolerance : abdominal bloating, flatus, fatty stools and diarrhea.