- the stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity .
- infection spreads to the membranes lining the abdominal cavity and supporting the organs within it. this condition is known as peritonitis .
- nonsurgical therpies for the gut and abdominal cavity
- flowing over abdominal cavity of cancer cells during the operation
- this muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity
- It's difficult to find abdominal cavities in a sentence. 用abdominal cavities造句挺难的
- single use puncture needle for internal organs and abdominal cavity
- medico-legal assessment of blood accumulation in human abdominal cavity caused by penetrating wounds
- other vital organs inside the abdominal cavity include the liver, the kidneys, the pancreas and the spleen
- image 3 : coronal scan showing large dilated bowel protruding outside the abdominal cavity with debris inside
- the clinical analysis of antibiotics irrigation into abdominal cavity in the treatment of 60 cases with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- for instance, a colonoscope is used to detect growths inside the colon, and a laparoscope is used to examine the abdominal cavity
- the condition is a painful and potentially fatal inflammation of the lining of the abdominal cavity often caused by infection in an organ
- mechanism of traditional chinese herb medicinal compound reduping enhancing phagocytosis of macrophages in abdominal cavity of mice with heat stroke
- hernias that occur within the abdominal cavity due to defects of the broad ligament of the uterus are very rare with less than 70 cases being reported in the literature
- researchers have successfully grown new intestines and bladders inside animals'abdominal cavities, and work has begun on building liver, heart and kidney tissue