- The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity .
- Infection spreads to the membranes lining the abdominal cavity and supporting the organs within it. this condition is known as peritonitis .
- Nonsurgical therpies for the gut and abdominal cavity
- Flowing over abdominal cavity of cancer cells during the operation
- This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity
- It's difficult to find abdominal cavity in a sentence. 用abdominal cavity造句挺难的
- Single use puncture needle for internal organs and abdominal cavity
- Medico - legal assessment of blood accumulation in human abdominal cavity caused by penetrating wounds
- Other vital organs inside the abdominal cavity include the liver , the kidneys , the pancreas and the spleen
- Image 3 : coronal scan showing large dilated bowel protruding outside the abdominal cavity with debris inside
- The clinical analysis of antibiotics irrigation into abdominal cavity in the treatment of 60 cases with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
- For instance , a colonoscope is used to detect growths inside the colon , and a laparoscope is used to examine the abdominal cavity
- The condition is a painful and potentially fatal inflammation of the lining of the abdominal cavity often caused by infection in an organ
- Mechanism of traditional chinese herb medicinal compound reduping enhancing phagocytosis of macrophages in abdominal cavity of mice with heat stroke
- Hernias that occur within the abdominal cavity due to defects of the broad ligament of the uterus are very rare with less than 70 cases being reported in the literature
- Researchers have successfully grown new intestines and bladders inside animals ' abdominal cavities , and work has begun on building liver , heart and kidney tissue