- 更多例句： 下一页
- Not useful for dating, the abdominal circumference of the fetus may also be measured.
- Ghroubi et al . ( 2007 ) concluded that a high abdominal circumference is associated with great functional repercussion.
- In the second trimester, doctors measure abdominal circumference, and check the chambers of the heart, the kidneys and bladder to spot defects and monitor growth.
- Ghroubi et al . ( 2007 ) examined whether abdominal circumference is a more reliable indicator than BMI of the presence of knee osteoarthritis in obese patients.
- However increase in abdominal circumference may be due to increasing in subcutaneous or visceral fat, and it is the visceral fat which increases the risk of coronary diseases.