- Type I hyperlipoproteinemia usually presents in childhood with eruptive xanthomata and abdominal colic.
- The elemental diet is commonly introduced over a period of three days to patients, successively increasing in strength on each day to reduce the likelihood of diarrhea and abdominal colic.
- The officials said Lee has been suffering from abdominal colic since Sept . 28 and that although her stomach pain and cramps have been getting progressively worse, she is not in any danger.
- Such symptoms include nausea, retching and vomiting, abdominal colic and diarrhoea, incontinence of urine and faeces, sweating, fever, vasoconstriction, tachycardia, lightheadedness, loss of consciousness, blindness, shock, angioedema of the face, lips, gums, tongue, throat and epiglottis, urticaria and bronchospasm.
- It's difficult to find abdominal colic in a sentence. 用abdominal colic造句挺难的