- They were mainly Abyssian, known in India as Habshis or Sheedes.
- The forces of the Nizam Ul-Mulk Shah of Ahmadnagar ( " Nizamaluco " in Portuguese ) may have risen up to 120, 000 men, including many Turkic, Abyssian, Persian and Mughal mercenaries, 38, 000 horsemen and 370 war elephants, supported by 38 heavy bombards.
- Over the years, Waits has dropped by the Sebastopol record shop for albums by the Abyssian Baptist Choir, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Mahalia Jackson, Alan Lomax'" Popular Songbook " and Albertina Walker ( " A store without Albertina Walker is like a store without Dylan, " Waits told Lipsin ).
- The one on the southbound side includes Adam Clayton Powell, Joe Louis, the Schomberg Center for Research in Black Culture, Charlie Parker, Clara Ward, and Louis Armstrong while one on the northbound side includes the Harlem Globetrotters, the NAACP, Abyssian Baptist Church, Cotton Club, and Randall's Island football team.
- It's difficult to find abyssian in a sentence. 用abyssian造句挺难的