- The diffusion process seems to be accelerating .
- An expansion wave in accelerating flow broadens .
- Degradation is accelerated following leaf detachment .
- The end would be accelerated growth .
- The sale of offices was accelerated .
- It's difficult to find accelerate in a sentence. 用accelerate造句挺难的
- The heart rate is regularly accelerated and then retarded .
- Let 's accelerate the speed of our community construction .
- I will not recommend you for accelerated promotion at this point .
- Accelerated beams of deuterons bombarding a target will not work .
- The particle will accelerate under the action of the applied force .
- The particle would be accelerated as it enters the gap in one direction .
- The atomic particles resist being accelerated past the velocity of light .
- The leader is losing ground as the rest of the runners accelerate .
- I believe accelerated promotion is justified and i should have it now .
- Man has greatly accelerated these changes since he began cultivating the soil .