acid and base造句
- The pH factor measures the relationship between acid and base in water.
- Gains and losses of acid and base must be balanced.
- It is technically amphoteric in water, but acid and base activity is poor.
- The ionic strength can be kept constant by judicious choice of acid and base.
- I have been conducting a lab with an acid and base, and the ending solution is basic.
- It's difficult to find acid and base in a sentence. 用acid and base造句挺难的
- In an acid-base titration, the titration curve reflects the strength of the corresponding acid and base.
- The identity of the general acid and base catalysts involved in these proton transfers has not yet been elucidated.
- A reaction between an acid and base is called solute, any additional such salt precipitates out of the solution.
- Now, this only works when there are significant amounts of both the acid and base forms of the buffer.
- Rhabdomyolysis leading to acute kidney injury, and impaired renal handling of acid and base has been reported after bypass surgery.
- The Bronsted acid and base moieties were proposed to be involved in the stabilization of zwitterionic species in a stereoselective manner.
- On the simple addition of an amine to a carboxylic acid, a salt of the organic acid and base is obtained.
- Dps also protects the cell from UV and gamma ray irradiation, iron and copper toxicity, thermal stress and acid and base shocks.
- Because gelatin is a protein that contains both acid and base amino groups, it acts as an amphoteric molecule, displaying both acidic and basic properties.
- The neutralization reaction of the acid and base may seem harmless, but in reality this reaction is extremely exothermic and can cause pipes to violently explode.