acute care nurse practitioner造句
- The school offers Master of Science degrees as a family nurse practitioner or an adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner.
- In November 2007, the AACN Certification Corporation launched the ACNPC, an advanced practice certification examination for Acute Care Nurse Practitioners.
- John Russell, an acute care nurse practitioner, had announced prior to redistricting that he would run as an independent in the 11th District.
- In 2012, an MSN program was started with two tracks : Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner ( AG-ACNP ) and Nurse Educator.
- As clinical evidence is both built from and applied to practice, Columbia University s School of Nursing provides its students with the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner ( ACNP ) program, in order to achieve evidence-based practice ( EBP ).
- It's difficult to find acute care nurse practitioner in a sentence. 用acute care nurse practitioner造句挺难的
- In 2015, the College of Nursing opened a satellite program in Indianapolis, IN, in partnership with St . Vincent Health, to provide an Adult-Older Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program where after students can sit for the Adult Gerontology acute care certification exam.