- This is the calendar for AD 1006 / 7:
- By AD 1006 the vernal equinox, 15 March, was again coinciding with " nowruz ", 1 Frawardin.
- In AD 1006, the month Frawardin had returned to the correct position so that 1 Frawardin coincided with the northern vernal equinox.
- The cycle of days and months unaltered since 16 June AD 632, and the cycle of religious observances unaltered since at least AD 1006, form a stable calendar which is still in use today.
- About 120 years after the reform of AD 1006, when the vernal equinox was starting to fall in Ardawahisht, Zoroastrians made it again coincide with " nowruz " by adding a second Spandarmad.
- It's difficult to find ad 1006 in a sentence. 用ad 1006造句挺难的