- They could break the high price threshold of conventional adaptive optics.
- Mirrors with adaptive optics have been around for years, Jastrow explained.
- With adaptive optics, those blobs suddenly sharpened, stilled and hardened.
- Some terrestrial telescopes can reduce atmospheric effects with adaptive optics.
- Each Gemini telescope has at least one adaptive optics setup.
- It's difficult to find adaptive optic in a sentence. 用adaptive optic造句挺难的
- Vortex coronographs have been used in conjunction with adaptive optics for astronomy.
- The disk is the first new object discovered with extreme adaptive optics.
- This adaptive optics system bounces the main image off a flexible secondary mirror.
- For the largest telescopes, adaptive optics systems work only at infrared wavelengths.
- Townes was a leader in the effort to remove secrecy from adaptive optics.
- Other applications include tunable light sources, image recognition systems and adaptive optics.
- The enhanced array will also employ adaptive optics techniques.
- Corrections can be made by using adaptive optics or post-processing techniques.
- Thin shell mirror for ESO's Very Large Telescope Adaptive Optics Facility.
- Most ground-based telescopes need adaptive optics to split Pluto and Charon.