- From 2000-2008 Associate Professor of Economics at UNSW / ADFA.
- This academy became known as the Australian Defence Force Academy ( ADFA ).
- The academic side of ADFA is run by the University of New South Wales.
- ADFA participated in 2014 as trial year and hope to participate again in 2016.
- At ADFA, officers and senior NCOs lead the daily lives of the cadets.
- It's difficult to find adfa in a sentence. 用adfa造句挺难的
- ADFA midshipmen are also undergraduate students of the University of New South Wales ( UNSW ).
- In 1986 ADFA opened and began providing military and tertiary academic education for Midshipmen and Officer Cadets.
- The Commandant of ADFA is appointed by the Australian Defence Force for a period of three years.
- This was followed in 1986 with the opening of the nearby Australian Defence Force Academy ( ADFA ).
- The ADFA is also adjacent to the Australian Army military academy, the Royal Military College, Duntroon.
- This review has led to a second tranche of major reform at ADFA, which is still underway.
- With his colleagues at ADFA, he produced the " Oxford Companion to Australian Military History ".
- ADFA has also developed a relationship with The University of Western Australia and sends academic staff to conduct medical student teaching.
- UNSW has previously used the asperand to brand its association with the Australian Defence Force Academy, " UNSW @ ADFA ".
- In the first year of its inception it reached the Grand Final of the Armidale & District Football Association ( ADFA ).