- An adherent point which is not a limit point is an isolated point.
- McMullen's adherents point to his aggressive racing style and commitment to international success.
- Thus every limit point is an adherent point, but the converse is not true.
- In a compact space, every sequence has a convergent subsequence; but we're asking that every point be an adherent point of the limit of the sequence.
- These accounts are described by Pilarzyk as being quite negative and full of distortions from the DLM's adherents point of view, which drew responses from them that varied from bewilderment and amusement to extreme defensiveness.
- It's difficult to find adherent point in a sentence. 用adherent point造句挺难的
- Public journalism adherents point to the underlying message in all these reports : The media seemed to say, " There's no proof that this matters, but the campaigns are going to push it, and if people buy it, this guy's going to win ."