- The brass plate must be adherent to the steel .
- The skin can become adherent to the underlying tissues .
- For some of its adherents it was only a temporary phase .
- This is a relatively new hypothesis, which has gained more and more adherents .
- The three des grassins had their adherents too, their cousins and their trusty allies .
- It's difficult to find adherent in a sentence. 用adherent造句挺难的
- It still has many adherents today especially among american development economists .
- He was most liberal where money would bring him a powerful or necessary political adherent .
- Christian science had gained almost 100, 000 adherents by the first world war and was growing rapidly .
- Rip's sole domestic adherent was his dog wolf, who was as much hen-pecked as his master .
- It represents russell's first revolt against the hegelism philosophy, of which he was an adherent in his early days at cambridge .
- Between the pia mater and the neural elements is a thin layer of neuroglial processes, firmly adherent to the pia mater .
- I have been deterred from doing this by the argument that i should thus be advising him to cast away his only adherents .
- Long before the approach of the hour, her hope of encountering any other than another dull adherent of sir willougbby had fled .
- All the students in berlin wanted to see and hear this man whom his adherents so much admired and his opponents so much detested .
- It has even taken on new adherents of late