- Let us join hands and advance together .
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- It's difficult to find advance in a sentence. 用advance造句挺难的
- People have already bought tickets in advance .
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
- The more advanced bring along the less advanced ..
- The soldiers advanced in close formation .
- A swamp opposed the advance of the army .
- No one can halt [stop] the advance of history .
- We have checked the enemy's advance .