advancement of justice造句
- The " Four Founding Principles " are currently : the Advancement of Justice, the Promotion of Friendship, the Development of Character, and the Diffusion of Liberal Culture.
- It was abolished in New South Wales in 1841 by s 29 Advancement of Justice Act 1841 ( both Victoria and Queensland were still part of New South Wales at this time ).
- Nazdeek works with organizations such as the Promotion and Advancement of Justice, Harmony and Rights of Adivasis ( PAJHRA ), People s Action for Development ( PAD ), and student organisations in Assam and currently collaborates with the Tezpur Law College to provide clinical legal education for law students.
- It is also a comprehensive " system . " " Technology involves organization, procedures, symbols, new words, equations, and, most of all, a mindset . " As such, technology is a central element of the here and now . " In the broadest sense of the term, the here and now is our environment, that is, all that is around us the ever-changing overlay of nature, the built environment, the institutional and social structures within which human activities take place, as well as the activities themselves'the way things are done around here .'" Franklin sees her studies of technology as an attempt to understand how technological practices affect the advancement of justice and peace.
- It's difficult to find advancement of justice in a sentence. 用advancement of justice造句挺难的