- Evidence of the adverse effect is limited .
- But the adverse tide was strong .
- It all seemed to give us very adverse data .
- Their assistance is adverse to promoting my plan .
- The adverse criticism it deservedly got stung byron .
- It's difficult to find adverse in a sentence. 用adverse造句挺难的
- Even then single adverse note killed the application .
- Observant husbandmen usually hate some of the adverse reaction .
- Sales of the product have been seriously hurt by the adverse publicity .
- Protein malnutrition may result in a number of other adverse effect .
- An adverse economic forecast will stimulate action intended to falsify it .
- A man without an education is an unfortunate victim of adverse circumstances deprived .
- The thing was quite adverse to the experience of humanity, and absolutely and utterly impossible .
- They may contain toxic substances which have an adverse effect on biological systems .
- There is no evidence that such crusts have any direct adverse effect on apple trees .
- After a new drug goes on sale, adverse effects are hiddenburied in company files .