- But members of NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel felt otherwise.
- The Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel is urging NASA Administrator Daniel Goldin to proceed with caution.
- "The panel's safety concerns have never been greater, " the Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel said.
- NASA had just replaced Blomberg and four other members of its Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel.
- In January 1963, he became the director of aerospace safety at Norton Air Force Base.
- It's difficult to find aerospace safety in a sentence. 用aerospace safety造句挺难的
- The Hastingses have licensed their invention to Aerospace Safety Technologies, a Nevada supplier to aircraft manufacturers.
- William Waldock, associate director for the Center for Aerospace Safety Education at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, said Friday.
- The Office of the Inspector General was located at Norton, as was the Directorate of Aerospace Safety.
- Their findings are to be published this fall in the international journal Human Factors and Aerospace Safety.
- Dr . Seymour C . Himmel, a senior member of NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel, said in an interview.
- Also on Tuesday, NASA named a new Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel and said it would provide stronger, more focused oversight.
- In last April's report to Congress, the Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel noted that " safety has not yet been compromised.
- "That will tell the tale, " said William Waldock, associate director for the Center for Aerospace Safety Education at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- In its latest annual report, the Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel criticized NASA for putting off maintenance and improvements to shuttle-related equipment and buildings.
- In February, NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel urged agency administrator Sean O'Keefe to resume the X-38 testing, including an ambitious orbital test flight.