affine coordinate system造句
- For defining a " polynomial function over the affine space ", one has to choose an affine coordinate system.
- Basis vectors that are the same at all points are "'global bases "', and can be associated only with linear or affine coordinate systems.
- If T is linear the coordinate system Z ^ i will be called an "'affine coordinate system "', otherwise Z ^ i is called a "'curvilinear coordinate system "'
- By the above definition, the choice of an affine coordinate system of an affine space \ mathbb A _ k ^ n allows to identify the polynomial functions on \ mathbb A _ k ^ n with polynomials in variables, the " i " th variable representing the function that maps a point to its " i " th coordinate.
- It's difficult to find affine coordinate system in a sentence. 用affine coordinate system造句挺难的