- In the year 1600, Ahmednagar was captured by the Mughals.
- It is about from Mumbai, from Ahmednagar and from Nashik.
- Thus the fort passed into the hands of the Ahmednagar kings.
- He served in Hyderabad Deccan, Ahmednagar, Ambala and Rawalpindi.
- Akolner is 16 km far from its District Main City Ahmednagar.
- It's difficult to find ahmednagar in a sentence. 用ahmednagar造句挺难的
- She lived and worked in Ahmednagar until her death in 1862.
- It is a palace build by Nizam Shahi rulers in Ahmednagar.
- Ahmednagar has several dozen buildings and sites from the Nizam Shahi period.
- Due to scarce rainfall, Ahmednagar often suffers from drought.
- Ahmednagar was invaded by a British force under General Wellesley and captured.
- On 26 January 1565, the neighboring kingdoms of Ahmednagar, Tirupathi.
- Kishvar Khan attacked Ahmednagar unsuccessfully and then fled to Golconda.
- Mr . Babusha migrated to Ahmednagar in 1951 for the work purpose.
- Barshi and Solapur frequently changed between Ahmednagar and Pune districts.
- Adams distinguished himself at the successful escalade of the Pettah of Ahmednagar.