- He is also a regular talker on Akashwani.
- In 1933, she started performing on Akashwani.
- Radio Punjabi Akashwani's main audience was first and second generation Indo-Canadians.
- Instead, she heard an Akashwani stating that it was only to test the hospitality of the couple.
- All India Radio or Akashwani Bhawanipatna started on 30.12.1993 near Naktiguda, outskirt of the city.
- It's difficult to find akashwani in a sentence. 用akashwani造句挺难的
- Darwhekar was Assistant Producer at Delhi Doordarshan from 1961 to 1963, before moving to Mumbai All India Radio ( Akashwani ) as Producer.
- One of Rajan's orchestral presentations, Oasis, was awarded the Certificate of merit by the jury of the nationwide Akashwani Awards for 1996.
- He is an All India Radio'B'high Graded artist and has several performances lined up with the AIR Akashwani all throughout the year.
- An activist in the field of history and monuments, Qureshi has promoted Aurangabad at the national level through his Radio talks on Akashwani ( All India Radio ).
- He has compared more than 100 national and international events live at AIR Akashwani like Republic Day Parade, International Film Festival in Goa, Lahore bus trip etc.
- As of 2004 the area had five radio stations broadcasting material in Punjabi : Rim Jhim, Gurbani Radio, Punjab Radio, Radio India, and Radio Punjabi Akashwani.
- He managed to get a job in Mumbai Akashwani ( State Radio ) with the help of another fellow poet Mangesh Padgaonkar, but he had to give up his job in 1961 because of his'eccentric behaviour '.
- The first official edition of the text of these fifty-six poems and their prose narrations came out on the occasion of Vijayadashami, 3 October 1957, published for Akashwani by the director of the Publications Division, Delhi, in pocketbook size.
- The Government of India included him the Akashwani Award, Swar Vilas title of Sursingar Samsad, Mumbai ( 1971 ), Gaan Maharishi title of the Jagatguru Shankaracharya Sankeshwar Peet ( 1975 ), Bhuwalka Award of Sangeet Saurabh ( 1982 ) and Sangeet Bhishmacharya title of the All World Marathi Sammellan, Mumbai ( 1989 ).
- I didn t have any crush, I was busy swimming, riding, skating and doing radio plays on Akashwani, for which I was paid Rupees 10 . " When her elder sister died in a car accident, leaving behind two daughters, Kaushal decided to marry her brother-in-law, B . S . Sood, in 1948 and she set up home in Bombay where her husband was a chief engineer in the Bombay Port Trust.