- He was canonized by both Alanian and Georgian churches.
- His art was rooted in the traditions of national plastic art of his native Ossetia, in mythology and poetry of ancient Alanian culture.
- The Alanian-Georgian alliance was cemented in the 1060s, when the Alans struck across Vladimir, was the wife of Vsevolod the Big Nest and grandmother of Alexander Nevsky.
- In 1991 the Jordanian historian Abdul-Ghani Khassan presented the photocopy from old Arabic scripts claiming that Alania was in Chechnya and Ingushetia, and the document from Alanian historian Azdin Vazzar ( 1395 1460 ) who claimed to be from Nokhcho tribe of Alania.
- Good candidates are the hypothethical ancestor languages of Alanian / Scytho-Sarmatian subgroup of Scythian in the far northwest; and the hypothetical " Old Parthian " ( the Old Iranian ancestor of Parthian ) in the near northwest, where original * dw > * b ( paralleling the development of * w ).
- It's difficult to find alanian in a sentence. 用alanian造句挺难的
- The personal name'Bayan'is widely represented in the historical records, mostly associated with rulers of various states : Avar Khan / Kagan Boyan ( 565-602 ), Great Bulgaria Khan Kubrat's eldest son Bayan ( Batbayan, 660-690 ), Alanian general Bayan in Mongol service in Chinese city Zhenchao in the 1275.
- It is possible that the Alanian Serbi in Sarmatia, similarly like other Sarmatian / Iranian peoples on the northern Caucasus, originally spoke an Indo-European Pashtun tribal groups in Afghanistan and Pakistan is known as Sarbans ( Sarbani ) and Pashtuns are believed to be of Scythian descent while their language is classified as East Scythian ( Sarmatian language is also grouped within Scythian branch ).
- "' Shoana Church "'( ), also known as "'Khumara Church "'( ), is an early 10th-century Alanian church sited on a cliff above the left bank of the Kuban River, 7 km upstream from Karachayevsk, Russia and 4 km downstream from the ruins of Skhimar, in the vicinity of Kosta Khetagurov Village.