- Algal ridges are carbonate frameworks constructed mainly by nongeniculate coralline algae ( after Adey 1978 ).
- Algal ridges are one of the main reef structures that prevent oceanic waves from striking adjacent coastlines, helping to prevent coastal erosion.
- Corallines are particularly important in constructing the algal ridge's reef framework for surf-pounded reefs in both the Atlantic and Indo-Pacific regions.
- A massive algal ridge lines the outer edge of the windward reef, while the south and west reefs are coral-covered narrow flats where landings can be made in quiet weather.
- It's difficult to find algal ridge in a sentence. 用algal ridge造句挺难的